Economic Models. Financial Schemes. Computation Algorithms
“APIS – Finances” is a specialised, focused on practical application software module that does not have an analogue on the Bulgarian information market. It covers expert developments, computational algorithms and alternative solutions in the field of:
- Taxation – determination of tax liabilities and tax relieves, payables pay off, etc.; income tax; municipal tax; expenditure taxes (representative, gifts, social benefits, vehicle maintenance, donations and sponsorship); revenue taxes (insurance); gambling games tax; taxes on dividends, liquidation shares and capital growth; natural entities income tax; excise duty; VAT; real property tax; tax upon acquisition of property by donation and against payment; inherited property tax; vehicles tax; local taxes.
- Taxation proceedings – tax registration; tax inspections and audits; tax legislation; appellation; due payables collection.
- Accountancy – accounting reports, depreciations, assessments, standard forms entry, reporting documents, paid cash bills, etc.; current accountancy reporting; fixed tangible asets and depreciations; fixed intangible assets; material stock; currency assets and liabilities; long term investments; short term investments; regulation of poor capitalization; provisions; transformation of financial results for the purposes of taxation; inventory filing; annual accounting closure and reports; standard forms.
- Social and health insurance, additional compulsory and voluntary retirement insurance, compensations.
- Salary and pensions – methods of formation, supplementary remunerations, compensations and deductions.
- Republican and municipal budgets and extra-budgetary accounts – first-level managers of budgetary resources; second-level managers of budgetary resources; budgetary accounts and paragraphs.
- Banking, exchanges, stocks, investments, etc.
- Financial analysis, managerial solutions, audit:
- fiscal regime and market regulators;
- accountancy and audit compliant with national and international standards;
- budgetary process – crediting and subsidizing;
- banking, cash flows, capital markets and transactions;
- economic analysis, managerial solutions, etc.
Main features of “APIS 6 – Finances”:
“APIS 6 – Finances” comprises:
- practical examples and advice on specific cases and issues;
- necessary standard forms with an option of automatic entry and print out;
- rich reference instrument: OLP, currency exchange rates, 3-month LIBOR, terms, BIN, accounts, addresses and telephone numbers (TTD, RDSS, RHIC, commercial banks, etc.) and plenty of other valuable information;
- computational module used for calculation of interest rates on taxes and fees, legal interest rate in BGN and foreign currency, labor remunerations, compensations, insurances and deductions with in-built validation of input data;
- link to legislative acts.
- topical coverage of all economic fields;
- maximum adherence to practice based on current legislation;
- top convenience and utility for the user achieved by a combination of exhaustive and credible information and a rich reference depot;
- guaranteed possibility for acquisition of data and results from past, current and future periods;
- logical references between separate documents, regulating laws and by-laws, illustrative tables and graphs, examples, specific cases;
- up-to-date – the system is currently updated with latest amendments to the legislation.
“APIS 6 – Finances” gives you the possibility to:
- transfer data and results obtained from various financial systems developed for different program platforms;
- check at any time the compliance with the requirement for mandatory reporting upon delivery of a particular deal;check whether it corresponds to the necessary features of tax treatment of the respective type of activity;
- relate the financial state of a particular organization to 31.12.2001, as well as to the new Accountancy Act and the International Accountancy Standards adopted after 01.01.2002.
- classify any subject of the economic environment in terms of legal status, fiscal liabilities, etc.;
- check the availability and correctness of:
- contents of documents reflecting the business activity of the enterprise;
- reporting of revenues and expenditure and financial results (matching revenues with expenditure);
- relation between annual accounting reports (accounting balance sheet, profit and loss report, owned capital report, - cash flow report, etc.) and attachments to them;
- audit of all reports by certified expert accountants or by specialized auditing houses.
Internet-version of “APIS 6 – Finances”
The module is distributed not only as a desktop-application. It is also accessible “on-line” via Internet. This mode of use is recommended for users who have at their disposal fast and stable Internet access. The Internet-version of the module offers almost the same functionality as the desktop-version. Some differences in the user’s interface follow from the specifics of the usage through Internet-browser.